Book The Arena
Show Business Like Nobody's Business
Total Mortgage Arena has taken center stage in Connecticut's thriving sports and entertainment industry, now hosting over 150 world-class events each year. The Arena is a favorite of patrons and promoters alike with its excellent acoustics, seating configurations that vary from 2,000 to 10,000 offering viewers close proximity to the stage, outstanding amenities, and professional staff.
Half a million patrons and scores of promoters each year agree: Total Mortgage Arena is a hit!
Total Mortgage Arena hosts the top names in entertainment since opening in 2001. The exciting schedule has included Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, Aerosmith, Cirque Du Soleil, The Who, Carrie Underwood, American Idol Tours, John Mayer, Rush, Bob Dylan & Neil Young. Fans enjoy these spectacular shows from excellent locations; each of our 10,000 seats has a prime view of the stage, with the last row just 26 rows from the Arena floor.
Tours like the roomy backstage complete with production office, a catering room, nine dressing rooms, a pyrotechnics rooms, and three loading docks. Our 88,000 lb. capacity rigging grid, state-of-the-art center-hung high-definition video board, and ribbon boards are ready for your show. We'll bring you the audience - and a whole lot more.
An increasingly popular "theater configuration" allows you to customize the capacity to suit your artist while maintaining the theater environment you demand. Artists performing in our theatre have included The Wiggles, Celtic Woman, Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and Disney Live!
Touring shows are a family tradition at Total Mortgage Arena - with a proud tradition of success. Whether it's Disney on Ice, Monster Jam, WWE Live Events, you name it, if you book it at Total Mortgage Arena, they will come.
Total Mortgage Arena is home to the Bridgeport Islanders of the American Hockey League (Top minor league affiliate of the New York Islanders) and the Fairfield Stags men's and women's college basketball teams of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC). The arena has also hosted NCAA championship tournaments in Women's Basketball and Men's Hockey.
Corporate / Special Events
Every event is a special event at Total Mortgage Arena. From college graduations to the State Republican Convention, the Bridgeport Diocese 50th Anniversary Celebration, or corporate events for People's United Bank, GE's Children's Holiday Party, and the SUBWAY Employee Rally, Total Mortgage Arena offers maximum flexibility to create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff is experienced in every type of event, and they are prepared to meet your every need. Our in-house gourmet caterer is eager to serve you as well. Next event, make it a special event - at Total Mortgage Arena.
Trade and consumer shows at Total Mortgage Arena are good business. Inside this beautifully designed venue, you'll find 23,000 square feet of first-class exhibition space on the Arena floor and 16,000 usable feet on the Arena concourse. You'll find the power specifications you need: ISDN high-speed Internet, telephone lines, small portable sound systems, wireless access and more. It's why you'll find annual shows such as the Home Show at Harbor Yard, Connecticut Magazine Bridal Expo and the Connecticut Better Living & Home Expo doing business here. We meet their needs - so they can focus on business and meet others' needs.
Total Mortgage Arena: The Facts
Total Mortgage Arena is an elegantly designed venue, unparalleled in Connecticut and surpassing the best of its size in the industry. Located in prestigious Fairfield County, one of the nation's wealthiest communities, the Arena's market area includes nearly two million residents. Total Mortgage Arena is easily accessible - located directly off Interstate 95 and adjacent to the Bridgeport Transportation Center (which serves bus companies, Amtrak, and Metro-North) and the Port Jefferson Ferry to Long Island.
In The Arena
- Arena Floor: 23,000 square feet
- Concourse: 16,000 useable square feet
- Arena seating capacity varies from 2,000 to 10,000
- Every seat is a prime location with the last row only 26 rows from the floor
- Entire concourse ground level
- Full StageRight stage with barricade, 3 sets of stairs and a ramp, the in-house capability of providing up to 80' x 52' stage.
- Standard Spalding basketball floor
- Trade Show (8'x10') - 171 Booths, (10'x10') - 150 Booths
- 10 Breakout Rooms 30-200 capacity
- State of the art Daktronics scoreboard that stands 30x16 ft., with six-millimeter pixels, and is complemented by a Sony HD system.
- A digital ribbon board surrounds the perimeter of the arena. This ribbon board is over 800 linear feet.
- 88,000 lb. rigging capacity, extending over 85% of Arena floor
- Low steel 68'
- A flexible black curtaining system, with the ability to separate Arena into any seating capacity ranging from 2,000 to 10,000
- High-definition video board spanning six center beams
- Stage left: 800 amp parallel breakers, 3 phases, 30' feet from stage (end stage set-up)
- Stage right: 1600 amp parallel breakers, 2 phases, 30' feet from stage (end stage set-up)
Lighting & Sound
- Eight 2,000 watt Super Trooper II spotlights
- Light system has instant on/off (shutter) capability
- Stage-of-the-art sound system
- 31 Clear-Com locations
- 9 dressing rooms (5 with full facilities), all with internet and phone access
- Production office with multiple phone line capabilities
- Catering room with adjacent prep kitchen (can accommodate up to 80 people)
- Interview room with independent sound system
- High-speed internet capability
- Wireless access
- 3 loading docks (one at ground level, two at truck height) immediately adjacent to Arena floor
- 12' x 13' 6" clearance to access Arena floor
- Two forklifts (5,000 lbs. and 6,000 lbs.)
- Outdoor marquees
- Digital billboard overlooking Interstate 95, reaching 2 million cars per week
- Exclusive in-house caterers
- Optional in-house production and advertising agency services
- Ticketmaster venue
- Box office windows located inside and outside, 11 total
- Easily accessible - located directly off Interstate 95 and adjacent to the Bridgeport Transportation Center and the Port Jefferson Ferry
- 7,000 parking spaces within a short walking distance of Arena
- Strategically located in southwestern Connecticut between New York City and Boston, and just a short driving distance from both Hartford and Providence