Below you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact us directly by phone at (203) 345- 2300 or email us.
Total Mortgage Arena offers accessible parking in the surface lots across from the venue located between Lafayette St & Broad St. and in the Harbor Yard Transit Garage on South Frontage Rd. Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. For additional information, please visit our Directions & Parking page.
Total Mortgage Arena has many accessible seating options available in all price ranges. Guests in need of accessible seats may purchase tickets online through Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets may also be purchased at the Yale New Have Health Box Office at Total Mortgage Arena. For more info please call (203) 345-2400.
Guests who purchased non-accessible seats and need accessible seats can exchange (subject to availability) the tickets at the Total Mortgage Arena Box Office on event day.
Companion seats are available with the purchase of an accessible seat, within the public ticket limit set by the artist/event.
All guests entering Total Mortgage Arena must have a valid event ticket to gain admission. Guests should retain their tickets to verify proper seat location. Re-entry to the arena is prohibited.
*Children under the age of two years old do not need a ticket to enter if they sit in parent/guardian's lap. Any guest 2+ will require a ticket. Please note that this age requirement is subject to change based on the nature of the event.
Total Mortgage Arena and all of its partners strive to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below:
- Any person purchasing alcohol must have a valid I.D. present and must be 21 years of age or older.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into or out of the arena.
- The sale of alcohol is limited to two per guest per purchase, with all sales in all areas ceasing at the end of the 2nd Intermission for Islanders games, ten minutes into the second half for college basketball games, and 30 minutes prior to encore for concerts. Any changes to alcohol cutoff time may be made, without notice and at the discretion of Total Mortgage Arena.
- Total Mortgage Arena reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcohol at its discretion.
Backstage passes are not available for sale. Total Mortgage Arena personnel cannot give or sell backstage passes and are prohibited from giving out any tour personnel information.
Bags will not be permitted at entry to Total Mortgage Arena, except for bags used exclusively for medical equipment or diaper bags for the care or infants and toddlers. Guests will still be permitted to bring a clutch purse into Total Mortgage Arena, provided they are 8” x 5” x 1” or smaller. There is no check-in location for prohibited bags or items at the Arena.
Banners, Flags, Posters and Signs
Unless otherwise specified, Total Mortgage Arena welcomes guests to bring signs, banners, posters, and flags into the arena that do not disrupt the viewing experience for other guests. The following guidelines apply:
- Item may not be larger than 11” X 17”
- Item may not be attached to a stick / pole
- Items must be constructed of cloth, paper or paperboard
- Item may not obstruct any sponsor or building signage
- Item may not be attached to or hung, taped or draped over any part of the building
- Content may not be political, ideological, or commercial in nature, as determined by Total Mortgage Arena staff
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that obstructs the view of other guests, interrupts the experience of other guests, or creates a safety hazard
- Item must be in good taste, and appropriate for the event
- This policy is subject to change based on Total Mortgage Arena management’s discretion and without notice
Non-Event Day Hours: Wednesdays 10am to 4pm
Event Day Hours: The box office will open starting at 2:00pm. For events that start at or prior to 3pm, the box office will open two hours prior to general public doors. The box office will stay open until one hour into the event based on the event's needs.
All times are subject to change.
For additional information, please visit our Ticketing Information Page.
Tickets for events at the Total Mortgage Arena can be purchased at any Ticketmaster outlet online at Ticketmaster.com or in person at the Yale New Haven Health Box Office.
Camera / Recording Devices Policy
Allowed devices are subject to change at non-Islanders events.
Cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses, or fixed lenses larger than 3 inches are prohibited at Total Mortgage Arena. Cell phone cameras, iPads, small tablets, or small point & shoot cameras are allowed. (iPads and tablets are not allowed at non-Islanders events.) Mono/tripods and selfie sticks are prohibited.
Total Mortgage Arena is a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at the box office, food & beverage, and retail locations. No cash payments will be accepted.
Allowed devices are subject to change at non-Islanders events.
Cellular phones are permitted inside Total Mortgage Arena provided their use is not disruptive to the performance, event, or the surrounding guests. iPads or similarly sized tablets are permitted at Islanders games but not at non-Islanders events. The use of camera and video features may be restricted if requested by the artist/event.
Children two years of age and under do not require a ticket for most events, but will be required to sit on the lap of a paying customer.
Please note that this age requirement is subject to change based on the nature of the event.
COVID-19 Healthy + Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our partners, players, performers, fans, and staff continue to be our top priority. Total Mortgage Arena is committed to taking safety measures during all Bridgeport Islanders hockey games, concerts, and events in our venue.
Click here for the latest COVID-19 information.
View directions to Total Mortgage Arena from your location on the Directions page.
For Islanders charitable ticket donations or appearance requests, please fill out the Bridgeport Islanders Donations & Appearance Requests form here.
Doors Open Time
Gates will generally open 60 minutes prior to the event starting. This is subject to change depending on the type of event being hosted. An event's door time can be found on the event detail page.
Public elevators are available in Total Mortgage Arena. Elevators are located at the Premium Seating entrance and the Box Office Lobby.
Emergency Medical Services / First Aid
If medical assistance is needed, please immediately notify the closest Total Mortgage Arena staff member. First Aid is located near section 107.
The distribution of any flyers, leaflets, stickers, or petitions on Total Mortgage Arena property must be approved from management in writing prior to the event.
Food & Beverage
Sedexo Live! is proud to be the exclusive full-service caterer and concessionaire for Total Mortgage Arena. Please visit our conessions page for more information. Outside food and drinks are not allowed in Total Mortgage Arena. All food and beverage locations are cashless.
We ask that fans either leave any food or beverage items inside their vehicle or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the arena. The only exceptions are:
- Parents with small children may bring plastic bottles of formula or milk inside of the arena.
- Approved medically necessary snacks. To seek approval for medically necessary snacks, please email us here.
Entertain your group at Total Mortgage Arena! Host clients, employees or friends in a private suite, celebrate a birthday with a group of friends, or hold a corporate summit that inspires and entertains. Whatever the occasion, Total Mortgage Arena has the amenities to exceed your group entertainment needs.
Contact an Bridgeport Islanders Group Sales at 203.579.5230 or email@example.com to secure your tickets today
Guest Code of Conduct
The Guest Code of Conduct indicates the guidelines that all guests entering Total Mortgage Arena must adhere to.
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or the athletes in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- During some sporting events, guests shall wait for a stoppage in play before moving about the arena. An arena usher will hold you behind an area to avoid blocking the view of seated guests. Guests shall adhere to the instructions and directions of arena staff.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests shall not block the aisles.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- As required by the State of Connecticut, guests shall not smoke anywhere in our facilities.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher or Security Officer.
- Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests' ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. We thank you for your cooperation.
Coming from out of town and need a place to stay? Check out the local hotels here.
Laptops / Tablets
Allowed devices are subject to change at non-Islanders events.
Laptops are not permitted inside of Total Mortgage Arena unless approval is granted prior to the event. Please contact your sales or member rep if you have a business need to use a laptop.
Lost & Found
If you discover an item to be missing, or find an item that does not belong to you, please contact a Total Mortgage Arena usher immediately. You may also contact our Lost and Found Department by phone (203) 345-2300. The Total Mortgage Arena will make its best efforts to match found items with those reported lost by guests. Items turned into Lost and Found will be held for 30 days before being disposed of or donated. Credit cards, state issued I.D.’s, and wallets containing these items, will be held for 48 hours and then properly disposed of. Total Mortgage Arena is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
If a member of your party is lost, please notify a Total Mortgage Arena staff member.
Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Ticket Policy
Lost and stolen tickets are only able to be replaced at the Box Office and if the tickets were purchased directly from Ticketmaster.com. The purchaser on record must bring the credit card used for purchase and a valid, matching photo ID in order to have the tickets replaced.
For questions or concerns regarding Islanders tickets, please contact your account representative or (203) 579- 5230 for assistance.
Unfortunately, Total Mortgage Arena is unable to reprint tickets that were purchased via third party or resale sites. Please contact your point of purchase for assistance in those cases.
Concert and Event Media Credentials
Total Mortgage Arena appreciates all requests for coverage, but please be aware that media credentials for concerts and events are granted by approval of the event promoter and/or tour publicist. Please submit inquiries via email no later than ten (10) days before the show date. Each show must be requested separately. You will need to provide:
- The name of your media outlet
- The type of access requested – photo, reviewer, interview or other
- The first and last name of all personnel requesting access
If your outlet has not been previously approved for coverage at the arena or is new in the market, please include a link to your media kit or relevant coverage.
Consideration will only be given to requests made on behalf of accredited media outlets.
How to Access Your Mobile Tickets:
1. Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster using your mobile internet.
2. Login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your ticket(s).
3. Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you're in!
Pro tip: Add your ticket(s) to your phone's "wallet" and have a fully charged battery.
Click HERE on a tutorial on how to access your mobile tickets.
Parking in the surface lots can be purchased ahead of time via Parkwhiz or on the day of the event. Parking on event day in the surface lots are credit card only.
Prices for the garages may vary and are run through third-party companies. For questions regarding the respective parking garages, please reach out to those organizations directly.
Total Mortgage Arena recommends arriving with enough time to avoid lines and traffic. We encourage guests who are driving to input their lot into GPS for the best experience. Type in the following into your GPS:
2 Allen St,
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Total Mortgage Arena does not permit the following items into the arena:
- Bags larger than 8” x 5” x 1”
- Weapons of any kind, including mace, pepper spray, knives, sharp objects, bats, clubs, tasers, etc.
- Professional camera equipment (e.g., detachable lens; lens greater than 3”; external flash; monopods; bipods; tripods; etc.).
- Laptops, personal computers, and two-way radios
- Audio/video recording devices.
- Laser pointers or flashlights.
- Illegal drugs/substances (current prescription medication in the original container is permitted, provided the guest produces identification matching the prescription container).
- Outside alcohol.
- Fireworks, missile-like objects, Frisbees, and any other form of projectiles.
- Signs, flags, and banners larger than 11”x17”. Signs, flags, and banners of any size attached to poles. Signs, flags, and banners are prohibited by the event or made of wood, metal, plastic, or other hard material.
- Balloons, beach balls, and other inflatables.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, etc.
- Firestarters and lighters, and Vapes
- Cans (including aerosols), bottles, boxed liquids, metal, glass, or other insulated containers.
- Pets, other than service animals.
- Selfie sticks, poles.
- Coolers of any size, including soft-sided coolers.
- Masks other than face coverings other than mandated for COVID – 19
- Signs, posters, or garments with offensive language, phrasing, or symbols.
- Pointed tip or large umbrellas.
- *Outside food or beverage (exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs).
- Noisemakers, air horns, bells, bull horns, whistles, etc.
- Optical illusions (i.e., items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pinwheels and umbrellas).
- Patrons without shoes, shirts, or pants/shorts
- Flowers, unless allowed by tour production.
- Skateboards and rollerblades.
- Any other items if prohibited by the various shows.
Total Mortgage Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
Total Mortgage Arena's location provides convenient access to public transportation, with the Port Jeff Ferry and a Metro-North Railroad New Haven line stop located just two blocks away from the arena entrance.
Puck in Play Policy
For the safety of all guests, while the game is in play during a hockey game, guests must wait at the top of the aisle, or bottom of stairs, until play has stopped to go to their seat. The ushers will let guests know when the puck is in play. Guests refusing to comply with this rule may be ejected from the facility.
Re-entry is not allowed at Total Mortgage Arena.
Total Mortgage Arena has restrooms conveniently located throughout the arena. Our team members can help direct you to the closest location to your seats.
We have multiple family restrooms on the main concourse.
Rideshare / Uber / Lyft
Total Mortgage Arena provides a convenient pick-up zone for Uber and Lyft riders, located in the half circle in front of the main entrance.
Security / Crowd Management Procedures
Total Mortgage Arena utilizes a staff of security officers and police officers in and around the facility, as well as video technology to enhance the safety and security of our guests, clients and employees. The arena is staffed to meet the needs of the crowd as well as the requirements of the client.
Total Mortgage Arena welcomes certified, leashed service animals in accordance to the ADA title II and III Law. If you need assistance in advance of an event, please contact us at (203) 345-2300.
The Bridgeport Islanders season tickets are available for purchase at 203.579.5231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season Ticket Members are also encouraged to visit Season Ticket Headquarters, outside of Section 102, during Islanders games.
Smoking and vaping are prohibited at all Total Mortgage Arena events. There are no designated smoking areas at the facility. Guests leaving the facility will not be permitted to re-enter.
Total Mortgage Arena has proven to be an extremely active arena attracting a vast audience of patrons from Southwestern Connecticut. Sponsorship programs including print, radio, and television reach ticket buyers and attract the attention of millions of consumers. Contact our sponsorship team here.
The Premium Club is a great way to enjoy special times with family and friends. Located on the fourth floor, the Premium Club boasts a full bar, chef-driven food, experiential activities, and more. The best seats in the house takes any concert, comedy act or specialty event to another level. Whether you want to elevate date night, entertain business associates, or reward best customers and outstanding employees, the Premium Club is the perfect way to celebrate and enjoy the best events in Bridgeport. If you would like to purchase Premium Club seats please email the Total Mortgage Arena Sponsorship team here.
Strollers are not permitted inside Total Mortgage Arena.
Tickets to most arena events can be purchased online at the Ticketmaster Total Mortgage Arena Page, and at the Yale New Haven Health Box Office at Total Mortgage Arena. The Box Office is open on event days and weekend hours will vary.
For additional information, please visit our Ticketing Information Page.
Not permitted: Large umbrellas over 12 inches in length; golf umbrellas; umbrellas with pointed tips; multicolored umbrellas.
Permitted: Collapsible umbrellas that are no longer than 12 inches in length when collapsed.
Wi-Fi & Internet Access
The public WiFi network is Webster Bank Arena . WiFi access is complimentary, and no payment or personal information is required.
Tickets you have purchased online through Ticketmaster as WILL CALL may be picked up in advance at the Yale New Haven Health Box Office at Total Mortgage Arena during normal business hours (9:30am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday) or the day of show. Please bring a picture ID, the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets, and your order number. The Box Office will not be responsible for unclaimed tickets.
Total Mortgae Arena’s policies are subject to change at any time and for any reason, including without limitation, due to requirements of special events held at the arena.